How do you take for coffee? I like mine sugar-less and with a serving of links, thank you very much. For me, the best way to start the day (if we avoid the part where I wake Chanoch and plead with him until he goes to school) is fresh coffee and a heavy-loaded Google Reader. So here are a couple of links to help you start the day (and the week):
- In a recent survey, parents said 14 years old girls are the most annoying to parent, but do you remember how much more difficult it was to be one? Jezebel
- Do you use a croquis to draw your ideas before sewing? I recently bought the book mentioned in the link, 9Heads, but didn't have the chance to study it yet. BurdaStyle
- I love the colors in this post by Collete Patterns' Sarai, and I was inspired by it to buy this fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics (I wanted to buy so many more, but I'm trying to keep in mind that we're moving soon, and everything I buy now I'll have to schlep later.) Collete Patterns' blog.
- apropos Collete Patterns, doesn't this dress from ModCloth look a lot like their Macaron? I kind of like the tone on tone.
- Every time a post from Keren Taggar pops in my reader it makes me so happy. You should check it out. Drawing Diary
- Last but not least, I joined Elsie Marley's kid sewing week challenge. Check out the rules and who else participates. Elsie Marley