Just a few weeks ago the design community was overjoyed to learn that the beloved (and sadly, deceased) Domino archives are on their way back to the web, thanks to brides.com. Since then, it seems like Domino is everywhere again: The Paris Review's (great, new) blog featured a diary-of-sorts by Rita Konig (whom also writes the occasional column for NY Times T Magazine) for , Dara Caponigro is now editor-in-chief of Veranda magazine, and Jenny from (the best DIY blog ever,) Little Green Notebook found out Domino's Youtube channel is still up, which cost me a few hours of work- and I'm sure I wasn't alone...
But still, there's nothing like leafing through a real, paper & stickers (I was going to say flesh and soil, but, ya know...) Domino. If you're not one of the lucky ones, who own every single issue, or the OCD driven (hint, hint) who collect them on Ebay (okay, it's me)- I'm here for you.
I'm giving away ONE issue of Domino April 2008, with Drew Barrymore on the cover (mint condition, stickers intact). Here are some pictures from it:
And some of the contents:
- the domino 10: decorators on the verge
- the narrative decorator
- organize your purse
- bringing an old house to life
- one room at a time
- from outfit to room
and of course:
- the homey headquarters of drew & co
So, how are you going to win it?
- Comment here on why you want/need/are entitled to- this issue.
- Become a follower of the blog with Google Friend Connect -OR- "like" the blog's page on facebook. If you do both, your chances will double.
- If you tweet about the giveaway, please drop me a line (with a link) in the comments section or by email, and you'll get an extra chance to win.
To follow the blog with Google, click the button on the top right of this page:
To "like" the Belly's Button page on Facebook, find the badge on the left of this page, and click the "like" button:
This offer is good until July 25. I will then close the comments for this post and randomly pick a winner, to be posted a week later when I come back from vacation.